1 can Libby's Peas and Carrots (drained)
1 pound ground chicken
5 ounces large lettuce leaves
1 stalk of green onion
1/4 cup roasted peanuts (chopped)
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup hoisin sauce
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
2 tablespoons peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
2 teaspoons siracha (or to taste)
- Mix together ingredients for sauce and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a medium sized skillet.
- Add ground chicken and cook until no longer pink and starts to brown.
- Add Libby’s Peas and Carrots and the sauce to the chicken and saute until combined.
- Simmer on low to medium heat until the sauce has reduced and the chicken is evenly coated.
- Add chopped green onion.
- When ready to eat, assemble lettuce wraps with ground chicken and vegetable mixture and top with chopped peanuts.