1/2 box angel hair pasta
1 jar 6 oz. jar pesto
12 ounces thawed + deveined shrimp
2/3 cups chicken broth
1 medium yellow pepper
1 can Libby’s peas + carrots, drained
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/4 cup shredded Asiago
- Thaw your shrimp under cold water.
- Add your noodles to a pot of boiling water and once cooked completely, drain the noodles and set aside.
- In a skillet, add your chicken broth, shrimp, pepper, peas + carrots, and onion powder.
- Let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add your pesto and drained noodles and mix together until thoroughly combined and warmed through.
- When ready to plate, add your red pepper flakes and Asiago cheese to the top! Enjoy.