Sausage Reuben Puffs
Recipe by The Kitchen Prep Filled with the flavors of a Reuben sandwich — Libby’s Crispy Sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, & Russian dressing — these savory puff pastry appetizers make a party-perfect bite for any occasion.
1 sheet store-bought puff pastry, thawed
1 can (14.5 oz) Libby's Crispy Sauerkraut, well drained
1/4 cup Russian dressing
1 cup crumbled cooked sausage
1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll or press out sheet of puff pastry into 9×12 inch rectangle. Using sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut puff pastry into twelve 3×3 inch pieces.
- Gently press each piece into well of non-stick muffin tin; set aside.
- In medium bowl, add sauerkraut, Russian dressing, sausage, and 1/4 cup cheese. Mix until well-combined.
- Scoop filling into each of puff pastry cup.
- Bake 15 minutes, then remove from oven and sprinkle each cup with remaining cheese. Return to oven for 3-5 more minutes until cheese is melted and cups are puffed/golden.
- Cool for 3 minutes in tin, then carefully remove each pastry and serve warm.