6 sheets phyllo dough, thawed
6 tablespoons butter, melted
1 wheel (8 oz.) brie cheese
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 can (15 oz.) Libby's Sliced Beets, drained
crackers or bread slices (for serving)
1. Preheat oven 400°F. Line a small baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray (or use a nonstick silicone baking mat).
2. Lay one sheet of phyllo on baking sheet horizontally and brush with butter. Top with second sheet of phyllo vertically and brush with butter. Repeat with all sheets, alternating directions.
3. Place brie in center of phyllo. Sprinkle with rosemary then spoon beets on top, keeping in an even layer, mounding slightly in the center if needed.
4. Wrap phyllo edges up around the brie and beets, pleating sheets as necessary, and overlapping corners on top. Brush entire outside with butter.
5. Bake 20 minutes, or until golden-brown. Let sit 10 minutes. Serve with crackers or bread slices.