Chicken in a Comforter
Pigs in a what?! Forget about those guys and try Chicken in a Comforter. Whip together Libby’s diced carrots, corn and peas with some chicken, jalapeños and a creamy base – and you’ll have a chicken salad wrap your whole crew will be craving all summer long!
Serving Size: 4
Prep Time: 9 minutes
- 3/4 pounds cooked chicken breast (shredded)
- 1/3 cup pickled jalapeños (chopped)
- 1/4 cup brine from pickled jalapeños
- 2 cans Libby’s Diced Carrots (4 oz) drained)
- 3/4 cups Libby’s Whole Kernel Sweet Corn (drained)
- 3/4 cups cooked potatoes (chopped)
- 3/4 cups Libby’s Sweet Peas (drained)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 to 6 wraps or flour tortillas
- Romaine lettuce leaves (ribs removed)
- Combine chicken, jalapeños, brine, carrots, corn, potatoes, peas, salt, pepper, sour cream and mayonnaise in a large bowl.
- Stir until mixed well and evenly coated with sour cream mayonnaise. Set aside.
- Place wrap or flour tortilla on a large plate. Place 2-3 lettuce leaves overlapping horizontally.
- Top with chicken salad and roll. Slice in half. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve.
- Store any leftover chicken salad in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator.