Eggs à la Taters
Egg & Potato Salad is a true American classic that is sure to please everyone at your next barbecue or potluck. The combination of the creamy mayonnaise, the tangy mustard, and fresh canned vegetables is simply irresistible. And the canned potatoes add a perfect bit of starch to the dish, making it both filling and satisfying.
- 3 cans 15 oz Libby’s Whole White Potatoes
- 3 large organic eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons dill relish
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup green onion (chopped)
- Boil eggs for 20 minutes. Set to the side and allow to cool.
- Open Libby’s Whole White Potatoes, drain, rinse, and slice in half.
- Add potatoes, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, dill relish, smoked paprika, celery salt, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper to a large bowl. Gently fold ingredients together.
- Remove the shell from the boiled eggs. Slice in half and discard the yolk. Chop into pieces.
- Add eggs and green onions to the same bowl. Set a handful of green onions to the side to use as a garnish. Fold all ingredients until blended.
- Sprinkle with paprika and garnish with green onions.