Twist & Shout Taco Salad
Turn Taco Tuesday into a summer party any day of the week with this tasty taco salad that will have your tastebuds saying “¡Olé!” Featuring Libby’s sweet corn, black beans, shredded cheese, creamy ranch and more – it’ll make everyone want to twist and shout with joy when you show up to your next summer potluck (or dance party) with this classic!
Serving Size: 4
- 1 can Libby’s Whole Kernel Sweet Corn (drained)
- 1 can black beans (drained)
- 1 large tomato (chopped)
- 1/3 cup bottled ranch dressing
- 4 cups tortilla chips
- 1 Small head of iceberg lettuce (cored and shredded; about 6 cups)
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Combine Libby’s® Whole Kernel Sweet Corn, black beans, tomato and ranch dressing in large bowl.
- Line another large bowl or platter with tortilla chips; layer lettuce, vegetable mixture and cheese, in that order, on top of chips.