1 pound bacon, diced
1 large onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon minced fresh basil (or 1 tsp dried)
1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary (or 1 tsp dried)
1 tablespoon minced fresh sage (or 1 tsp dried)
1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves (or 1 tsp dried)
1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 can (15.25 oz.) Libby's Whole Kernel Sweet Corn, drained
8 cups cubed and dried out sourdough bread
1 1/2 cup chicken stock
1. Preheat oven to 425°F and spray 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Add bacon to 12-inch skillet and cook over medium-high heat until crispy and browned. Remove with slotted spoon and place onto paper towel-lined plate, leaving drippings in skillet.
3. Add onions and garlic. Cook 7 minutes. Stir in basil, rosemary, sage, thyme, salt, black pepper and corn. Remove from heat.
4. In large mixing bowl, add bread, corn mixture, cooked bacon and stock. Stir until bread is slightly moistened but not soaking wet or sticky.
5. Add to prepared dish and bake for 30 minutes, or until top of stuffing is browned and crispy.