1/2 cup sushi rice
1 can Chunk Tuna in water, drained
1 tablespoon Japanese Mayo
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 sheet seaweed paper
Libby’s Whole Kernel Sweet Corn, 4 oz. Cup
2 Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 tablespoon hummus
2 pieces of Naan Bread, sliced in half
sharp cheddar, cubed
- Wash and cook the rice according to the package.
- While the rice cooks, open the can of tuna and drain out any excess liquid.
- Add tuna to a bowl along with 1 tablespoon Japanese Mayo and 1 teaspoon soy sauce.
- Mix well to form a paste.
- When rice is cooked, stir to fluff, and then transfer to a bowl to cool slightly.
- When the rice is cool, scoop 1/4 cup of rice into your hand and make a little well in the center of the rice.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of the tuna mayo filling into the well and cover the tuna with the surrounding rice.
- Cup the hand to form a ball. Repeat to make two smaller balls. Use scissors to cut out the eyes with seaweed paper and strips to make claws.
- Cut out the small end of a carrot to add as the beak.
- Fill the remaining space in Bento box with lettuce.
- Add chocolate chip cookies, cherries, hummus, sliced Naan Bread, sharp cheddar, and beef jerky to Bento box.
- Add Libby’s Whole Kernel Sweet Corn Cup to Bento box.