1 large egg
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 can (14.5 oz.) Libby's Sliced Carrots, drained and mashed
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon allspice
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup golden raisins
white chocolate (for drizzle)
1. Preheat oven 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone liner.
2. In bowl, whisk together egg, sugar and baking powder until well mixed. Add mashed carrots, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, salt and vanilla. Whisk all ingredients together.
3. Add flour to bowl then fold in with spatula. Add raisins and stir together.
4. Shape dough into a flat log about 3 inches wide and 8 inches long. Moisten fingertips with water if dough becomes too sticky. Bake 40 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and let cool 15 minutes. Lower oven temperature to 300°F. Cut into 1/2 inch wide slices, put back on the baking sheet, laying on side, and bake another 30 minutes, flipping them over halfway through. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before drizzling with melted white chocolate.