1 tablespoon coconut oil or vegetable oil
1 small onion (diced)
4 ounces red curry paste
1 tablespoon grated ginger
2 cloves garlic (grated)
1 can unsweetened coconut milk
1 tablespoon light brown sugar
1 tablespoon lime juice
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
3 cans Libby's Cut Green Beans (drained)
6 ounces paneer, queso blanco, or other white mild cheese (cut into ½-inch cubes)
1/2 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add onion. Cook until onion begins to soften, about 5 minutes. Add the red curry paste, ginger, and garlic and cook for 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add coconut milk, brown sugar, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Add the green beans to a 2-quart baking dish, pour the coconut curry mixture over the top, and stir until green beans are well coated.
- Top with an even layer of cheese.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes until bubbling and cheese begins to brown. Garnish with cilantro and serve.