3 cans 15 oz Libby's Whole White Potatoes
3 large organic eggs
1 cup mayonnaise
1 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
3 tablespoons dill relish
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/8 teaspoon celery salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 cup green onion (chopped)
- Boil eggs for 20 minutes. Set to the side and allow to cool.
- Open Libby’s Whole White Potatoes, drain, rinse, and slice in half.
- Add potatoes, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, dill relish, smoked paprika, celery salt, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper to a large bowl. Gently fold ingredients together.
- Remove the shell from the boiled eggs. Slice in half and discard the yolk. Chop into pieces.
- Add eggs and green onions to the same bowl. Set a handful of green onions to the side to use as a garnish. Fold all ingredients until blended.
- Sprinkle with paprika and garnish with green onions.