1 can Libby's French Style Green Beans (drained well)
1 sheet puff pastry (defrosted)
3 ounces garlic and fine herbs gournay cheese
2 tablespoons sour cream
2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese fried onion strings (for topping)
Everything bagel seasoning for puff pastry border (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Drain Libby’s green beans and set aside.
- Mix together gournay cheese, sour cream, and parmesan cheese until smooth.
- Unfold puff pastry onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and roll out to about 10 x 12 inches.
- Using a knife score a 1/2 inch border around the puff pastry and using a fork prick the puff the center of the puff pastry several times.
- Spread cheese mixture onto the puff pastry being careful to not get any on the border.
- Toss the green beans with a teaspoon of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper then evenly place the green beans on top of the cheese layer.
- If desired, brush the border with egg wash and sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning.
- Bake tart for 15-20 minutes until cooked through and the edges are golden brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes then top with crispy fried onion strings. Serve warm.