2 cans Libby’s Cut Green Beans
1 can Libby’s French Style Green Beans
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
8 slices of bacon (roughly chopped)
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
6 ounces crispy fried onions (divided)
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Cook your bacon in the oven for about 15 minutes until crispy, and pat dry to rid it of grease.
- Drain the cans of green beans and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the milk, cream of mushroom soup, 1 cup of shredded cheese, 3 oz fried onions, and salt and pepper. Combine well.
- Put your mixture into a 9×13 pan and top with remaining shredded cheddar cheese and fried onions.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until casserole has thickened.