3/4 pounds cooked chicken breast (shredded)
1/3 cup pickled jalapeños (chopped)
1/4 cup brine from pickled jalapeños
2 cans Libby’s Diced Carrots ((4 oz) drained)
3/4 cups Libby’s Whole Kernel Sweet Corn (drained)
3/4 cups cooked potatoes (chopped)
3/4 cups Libby’s Sweet Peas (drained)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/3 cup sour cream
1/3 cup mayonnaise
4 to 6 wraps or flour tortillas
Romaine lettuce leaves (ribs removed)
- Combine chicken, jalapeños, brine, carrots, corn, potatoes, peas, salt, pepper, sour cream and mayonnaise in a large bowl.
- Stir until mixed well and evenly coated with sour cream mayonnaise. Set aside.
- Place wrap or flour tortilla on a large plate. Place 2-3 lettuce leaves overlapping horizontally.
- Top with chicken salad and roll. Slice in half. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve.
- Store any leftover chicken salad in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator.