4 large eggs
1 cup half & half
1 can (15.25 oz.) Libby's Whole Kernel Sweet Corn, drained
2 tablespoons chopped chives
1 cup ricotta cheese
1/4 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven 400°F. Spray 12-count muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, whisk together eggs and half & half. Stir in corn, chives and ricotta cheese.
3. In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and pepper. Add flour mixture to egg mixture and stir.
4. Evenly distribute shredded cheese in each muffin cup. Pour egg mixture over cheese.
5. Bake 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350°F and bake another 25 minutes.