James Van Der Beek’s One Pan Green Bean Casserole (Gluten Free)
From James Van Der Beek
3 cans Libby’s Naturals Cut green beans (drained)
2 cups chopped mushrooms
1 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon sage powder
1/3 cup minced shallots
2 tablespoons minced garlic
1 cup crispy shallots
1.5 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Drain and rinse Libby’s canned green beans, set aside.
- In an oven safe skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add shallots and garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add in mushrooms, thyme, sage, salt and pepper and cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring every minute or so until the mushrooms have a nice color on them.
- Turn off heat and mix in soy sauce, sour cream, and shredded cheese.
- Add Libby’s green beans and stir to coat.
- Place oven safe skillet in the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add crispy onions and bake again for 5 minutes until onions are golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!