Creepy crostinis are packed full of nutrients to outrun even the fastest zombie.
[12 Servings | 15 Prep Time | 5 Minute Cook Time]
- 12 baguette slices
- 1/3 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can (15 oz.) Libby's Cut Beets, drained
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Libby's Cut Green Beans, drained
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Brush baguette slices lightly with olive oil. Place onto baking sheet and cook for about 3-5 minutes or until toasted. Set aside to cool.
3. In large mixing bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil, orange juice, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper until well combined. Add beets, green beans, red onion and chives. Stir gently to combine.
4. Spread cheese over one side of each baguette slice. Spoon vegetable salad on top, then top with nuts, if desired.