Need something juicy for when you are with your family in the bunker? Look no further than the best "splatter joes" you have had. Punch full of fresh veggies to be the last one standing.
[1 Servings | 5 Minute Prep Time ]
- 3 ounces ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon diced onion
- 1 tablespoon diced celery
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1 vegetable cup (4 oz.) Libby's Peas & Carrots, drained
- 1 large bun/roll
- parmesan cheese (for topping)
1. In small pan, add turkey and cook until no longer pink. Add onions, celery, parsley, basil, salt and pepper; cook 2 minutes. Stir in marinara sauce and vegetables.
2. Add mixture to bun and top with parmesan cheese.