Need something spooky to eat while you bunker down? Use the whole zombie and spice up dinner time. The kids will love it.
[4 Servings | 5 Minute Prep Time | 10 Minute Cook Time]
1. In skillet over medium heat, add butter and cream cheese. Stir until melted, about 1-2 minutes.
2. Add corn, bell pepper, serrano pepper, chili powder and paprika. Stir then cook 2 minutes until heated through. Add cheese and stir until melted, about 1-2 minutes more.
3. Spoon back into cups and serve.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 vegetable cups (4 oz.) Libby's Whole Kernel Sweet Corn, drained
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 small serrano pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese